"The students at Herrington high will not only question authority... they'll have to destroy it"
Director: Robert Rodriguez
Writer: David Wechter & Bruce Kimmel
Genre: Alien Invasion
Six disparate Ohio students notice their teachers acting strangely (placid demeanors, unexplained deaths and an unquenchable thirst for water) after discovering an unidentified critter in the football field. It's teens vs. teachers, with an alien twist.
- Bebe Neuwirth vs. Robert Patrick! Battle of the villains!
- Zeke flirting with his teacher: "Condoms, magnum-sized. They're cherry flavored. Come on, Miss Burke. They're on me."
- Nurse Harper: "There are not enough drugs in this world..."
- Lord of Illusions reunion between Famke Janssen (Miss Burke) and Daniel von Bargen (Mr. Tate)
- Spoiler alert! The person who doesn't have a direct Breakfast Club counterpart turns out to be the alien.